Friday, July 18, 2008

Mantra Discipline DAY 12 - The Mountain of No

For some reason I REALLY didn't want to do it this morning. There was something inside me that said " I don't want to do this mantra stuff at all this morning" I was tired and wanted to sleep. But it was deeper than a tiredness. It was pure irrational stubbornness. I did it anyway. I felt good afterwards. I wish I could say that it felt ridiculsouly better afterwards, but I didn't. I am glad that I did it anyway because I have to push foreward to finish the discipline and get the results.

Thomas Ashley -Farrand, the guy who wrote the book said that your ego or the karma that is lodged within you will try to resist so that you won't continue so I expected it but I didnt think it would be so strong. It was like a big mountain of no!

No comments: